Faryn Cognac Booties Low Heel
The shoe size for each brand is different, just like each foot.
Please measure your bare foot length to choose the correct size. If your measurement is between two sizes, move up to the larger one.
FY Zoe Womens Shoe Size Chart
How to Measure Your Foot Length?
- For a more accurate measurement, measure your feet at the end of the day, when they are at their largest.
- First, stand up straight on a hard surface with your foot against the wall.
- Then, place the ruler or tape measure flat against the floor and extend it up to the end of your longest toe.
- Make sure to measure both feet, as they may not be exactly the same size. Once you have your measurement, you can consult our size chart to find the corresponding shoe size.
For any questions about the size, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually reply to you with in 24 hours.
These cognac booties are the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe! Made from high-quality leather, they're built to last and will only look better with age. The low heel makes them comfortable to wear all day, while the zip closure makes them easy to get on and off.
Dress them up with a skirt or dress for a chic look, or pair them with jeans for a more casual outfit. Either way, you'll look great and feel confident in these stylish booties!
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Microfiber/Thin Fur
- Outsole: Rubber
- Toe: Round Toe
- Closure: Zip
- Color: Black, Cognac
- Heel: 6cm/2.3''
- is_handmade: Yes