Jenna Burgundy Patent Leather Boots
The shoe size for each brand is different, just like each foot.
Please measure your bare foot length to choose the correct size. If your measurement is between two sizes, move up to the larger one.
FY Zoe Womens Shoe Size Chart
How to Measure Your Foot Length?
- For a more accurate measurement, measure your feet at the end of the day, when they are at their largest.
- First, stand up straight on a hard surface with your foot against the wall.
- Then, place the ruler or tape measure flat against the floor and extend it up to the end of your longest toe.
- Make sure to measure both feet, as they may not be exactly the same size. Once you have your measurement, you can consult our size chart to find the corresponding shoe size.
For any questions about the size, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We usually reply to you with in 24 hours.
Introducing our latest arrivals – the burgundy patent leather boots! These are the perfect shoes to take your outfit up a notch. They feature a pointed toe and a block heel, and they're made of high-quality leather that will last you for seasons to come. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just want to add a touch of luxury to your everyday look, these shoes are a must-have.
- Upper: Patent Leather
- Lining: Leather/Thin Fur
- Outsole: Rubber
- Toe: Pointed Toe
- Closure: Zip
- Color: Burgundy, Black
- Heel: 8.5cm/3.3''
- Shaft: 12.5cm/4.9''
- Circumference: 26cm/10.2''
- Handmade?: Yes
The above measurement is based on size 6. With one size larger, 0.5cm wider.