Ginny Green Mule Heels
The shoe size for each brand is different, just like each foot.
Please measure your bare foot length to choose the correct size. If your measurement is between two sizes, move up to the larger one.
FY Zoe Womens Shoe Size Chart
How to Measure Your Foot Length?
- For a more accurate measurement, measure your feet at the end of the day, when they are at their largest.
- First, stand up straight on a hard surface with your foot against the wall.
- Then, place the ruler or tape measure flat against the floor and extend it up to the end of your longest toe.
- Make sure to measure both feet, as they may not be exactly the same size. Once you have your measurement, you can consult our size chart to find the corresponding shoe size.
For any questions about the size, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually reply to you with in 24 hours.
Introducing our new green mule heels! These unique shoes are perfect for any occasion, whether you're dressing up for a night out or keeping it casual for a day at the office. With a block heel and platform design, these shoes are both stylish and comfortable. Plus, the green color is perfect for adding a pop of color to any outfit.
- Upper: Microfiber
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Toe: Closed Toe
- Closure: Slip on
- Heel: 14.5cm/5.7''
- Shaft: 5cm/2''
- Color: Gold, Silver, Pink, Green, Beige
- is_handmade: Yes
The above measurement is based on size 6, with one size larger, 0.5cm wider.